• All use of the school system’s laptops/tablets must be for educational purposes and students are not to use the device for personal, commercial, or business use.
• Students are accountable for and assume full responsibility for the care of their device.
• Students assume full responsibility for the security of the device on and off school premises.
• Students assume full responsibility for reporting device problems, breakage, or damage immediately.
• The use of a county-issued device is a privilege. Students will be offered an optional insurance plan to cover the replacement cost of the device should it be damaged, lost, or stolen. This plan will cover one device per year. If the student loses or damages the second device, the student will become a “day-user” and will be provided a device at school, but cannot take a device off-campus.
You can print this form, fill it out, and send it to school with your student, OR hard copies of this form will be sent home for students in grades 3-5 next week (Dec 7th)