Mrs. K. D. Robinson-BassEmail: email@example.comGrade(s): 6,7,8Subject(s): ReadingTutoring is available upon request/with prior approval from 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM with the day TBA as needed.Greetings Panthers!!!!!! WELCOME TO READING. This class is designed to make you the BEST reader you can be. Let's IGNITE SUCCESS by becoming a better reader.
Update - READING INTERVENTION EMERGENCY WORK for April 13 to End of the year
1. Be safe and remember social distancing and shelter in place. Email me if you have any questions, comments or concerns - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Text me with concerns or questions - 706-250-2328 (email if I don't respond within 48 hours).
3. Continue to work on your I-Ready Reading lessons (MY PATH LESSONS) - 2 lessons per week is sufficient. Do your very best on these lessons.READING INTERVENTION EMERGENCY WORK starting March 16, 2020CHOOSE ONLY 1 OPTION - DUE UPON RETURN TO SCHOOL
- OPTION 1 – INTERNET OPTION
Complete 2 (TWO) I-READY MY PATH READING LESSONS per week (each week we are out of school) with at least 70% accuracy).
DO NOT COMPLETE MORE THAN 9 LESSONS (once you have completed 9 with at least 70% - YOU ARE FINISHED).
- OPTION 2 – NOVEL OPTION
Read 2 chapters of the novel, SEEDFOLKS, per week (each week we are out of school) and use your own paper to complete the following assignment on each chapter.
- CHAPTER TITLE
- PAGE NUMBERS OF THE CHAPTER
- 1 PARAGRAPH SUMMARY – write in a paragraph what happened in the chapter, characters in the chapter, the setting of the chapter
- 1 PARAGRAPH READER REACTION – write what how you felt about the chapter and explain why you feel this way