2016 - 2017 School Year
Let's Take a glance at Barton Chapel in July & August, 2016
- This is how we make the best BETTER at Barton Chapel -
August 29, 2016 @ 5:30 - Curriculum Night for K-2nd Grades
- 1. Reading Curriculum: Learn to Read by the 3rd Grade so that they can read to Learn! Let's sign on a pledge!
- 2. Science, iReady, Title I, School Counseling, and Learning Academy: More and More to support kid's learning @ B.C.E.S.!
- 3. K-2nd Grade "Hands-On" Activities: Parents, Students, and Teachers working together - This is what parents can do at home!
1. 2. 3.
Parents, teachers, stakeholders, and Students - "together" - we Can Make the Best BETTER!
Barton Chapel continues to be blessed!
- Special Recognition: Ms. Kimberly Carter Williams for catering servie. She runs "Abundance of Flavor Bakery." *Contact @ (706)373-0064
- Special Recognision: Mr. Puetz, Attorny in Augusta, for sponsoring dinner delight! Thank you for your continuous support to B.C. Community!
Exciting!! The Animal Education Program: Barn Hill Preserve @ B.C.E.S. -
Authentic Learning Experience: A field trip to Barn Hill Preserve, Louisiana on Aug. 23. Students review the biology words with real animals! 'Making the best BETTER for 2016-2017 @ Barton Chapel.Thank you, Dr. Doyle for inviting Barn Hill Preserve to our school!
August 22, 2016: PTA and Title I meeting @5:30 pm
August 22, 2016 : Distinguished Guys with Ties 2016 - 2017!
Pretty in Pearls
August 19, 2016 - Back to School Celebration - Sock Hop! B.C. Students are excited at the beginning of 2016-2017 school year. This year is very spcial for us with all those blessings we received. Thank you, communities for your continual support!
August 11, 2016 - Star MC's motorcycle club donates school supplies! Thank you for the kind offer! At Barton Chapel each child is blessed! *Ikonz Motorcycle club visited us for acccountable talk in March, 2016. Click here to see the photo and video.
August 8, 2016 - A former Augusta Commission member Mr.Todd Moses, who heads
I Love Augusta group, donates school supplies! Thank you, Mr.Moses!! We are blessed!
August 2, 2016 - The first day at Barton Chapel -
Community volunteers greet our sctudents for Back to School!
Michael Myles McDuffie Woods Program Coordinator; Mrs. Barbara Pullium Board Member; Dr. Doyle B.C.E.S. Principal; parents; Dr.Joyner Broadway Baptist Church (from Left)
Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority
**Roadrunner Assembly: We shared the tips to success. Thank you, Ms.Deborah Harris -Assistant Superintendent - for visiting our school to bless the bright opening for 2016-2017 school year!
Let's watch the video to review what you need to do this year. *The videos are coming soon!
LEARN Commitment, 2016 - 2017 @ B.C.E.S.
2016 - 2017 Barton Chapel Family