B.C.E.S. Morning Show in October, 2017
Any new news request for the future is cut off each Friday to be on air for the following week. Please allow me decent time to record the show.
The first early entry - Ms.O.Washington's pumpkin!
- The Red Ribbon Week - See the fun of the week- LINK.
- Tomorrow is a release day @12:45. (*Thursday as well @ 12:45.)
- Thank you for your character pumpkin entries: Ms. Glass, Ms. Bryant, Ms. Brooks, Ms. Brantley, Ms. Wiggleton, Ms. Jarvis, Mr. Holden, Ms. Cochran, Dr. Green, Ms. Heggs, Ms. Gamble, Ms. Brady, Ms. P. Washington, Ms. Freeman! Please bring yur pumpkins by Oct. 26.
Oct. 16 (Mon) - The Bully Free Zone week (Oct. 16 - 20); Character Pumpkin entry form is due. Continue to collect canned food (- Nov.3)
The October Academic Q. Bowl teams are as follows. Please avoid the 18 and 19 afternoon for a practice session.
- Ms.P.Washington's Jackson-Washington Crew: Jayvious Hobbs, Phinizy Walker, and A'kevias Gamble
- Ms.O.Washington's Widcats: Alexander Harden; Adrianna Jones; Damien Marshall
- Mr.Holden's Team: Jaylin Hillsman, Abrianna Brotemarkle, Ty'Quise Taylor
- Mrs. Chavis' Champion: Jamari SInquefield, JeremyBarnes, Shantee Adams
- Mrs. Cobb's team:
Oct. 13 (Fri) - Read In @ 8:30 am. Please send HRRB team members to the Medai Center before to 8:30.
- Academic Q. Bowl in Oct. team entry is due by Oct. 20(Fri). Please select teh practice date as well (a 30-minite session between Oct. 18-24).
Oct.12 (Thurs) - Let's bring more canned foods!
Oct. 11(Wed) -Come to school every day to get ALL October FUN @ B.C.E.S.!
- A special announcement from B.C. Student Council President and Vice President.
Oct. 5 (Thurs) - Blue Pop's in the lunch room @ 12:30 today!
- B.C. Character Pumpkin Contest starts! See the details LINK. Let's participate! (We accept all pumpkins from a class, small group, or individual, etc. Please use the same entry sheet.)
- Teachers, make sure you have registered for PL.
- No School tomorrow for B.C. students and Oct. 9 (Mon) for all of us
Oct.3 (Tue) - Student Council Election
- President candidates: Jaylin Hillsman, Cristial Juarez, Leonardo Umana
- Vicepresident candidates: Taylor Merriweather, Jamar Hawkins
- Secretary candidate: Katelyn Gonzalez
- Treasurer candidate: Tre'Niceya Blair
- Blue Pop's order today! (please check with Mrs.Barnes for the time.)
Oct. 2 (Mon) -Cause & Effect Lesson in ELA (Ms. P. Washington)
- Student Council Candidate speech
- The election is tomorrow.
- Order Blue Pop's by Oct. 3(Tue) to receive on Oct.5(Thurs).