Volunteer Trainings will be held virtually via Teams until further notice.
Registration for training is mandatory 72 hours before the Training Class….
(example: Class is on Tuesday, therefore registration must be done on Friday.)
The dates and times will remain the same. Parents must email The Mandated Reporter Certificate to me at email@example.com as their ticket to attend the training classes.
This year we are partnering with SchoolStore.net to raise funds for essential tools our students and teachers need to succeed. SchoolStore's program is 100% online so there is no selling or handling of money or products. Your participation is easy with not more than 12 minutes of your time required, and there is a nice prize program available to make this a fun experience.
Here is all you need to do for our program to succeed.
1 Click the link SchoolStore.net and sign up using our school ID: 8388
2. Send form emails inviting family, friends, and co-workers to support your student.
3. Return the Envelope with the Students Prize Code for your child to get their really fun participation prize.
Here are three ways your family, friends, and co-workers can help our school.
1. Make a 100% tax-deductible donation to your child's classroom with the purchase of a CaringForClassrooms.org gift card for your child's teacher to use for classroom supplies and equipment.
2. Shop online at The Family Book Store for wrapping paper, magazines, popcorn, cookbooks, and more. We earn up to 50% of their purchase.
3. Shop online with over 400 major merchants, like Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Best Buy, Disney, and more. We earn a small percentage of their purchase.
With a few minutes of your time, SchoolStore is the easiest and safest way for our teachrs and school to earn money for materials to enhanve your child's education.
Thank you so very much for your participation,
Barton Chapel Elementary School
Vision: The Richmond County School System will provide an equitable education for all students to prepare them for life beyond the classroom.
Mission: Building a globally competitive school system that educates the whole child through teaching, learning, collaboration, and innovation.
Congratulations to Mrs. Gamble for being nominated for the Teacher of the Year 2021-2022
Mrs. Gamble - Pre-K Teacher