Parent Check-Out Procedure:
- All library books are due back 2 weeks from the day they are checked out.
- Parents may check out 4 books per child.
- Parents must return all library books that are overdue before new books can be checked out.
- Every 2 weeks, an Overdue List will be printed and distributed to students to give to their parents.
- Overdue books will result in a loss of check out privileges.
- Overdue fines are not charged to parents.
- Lost or damaged library books will result in the loss of check out privileges and fines will be assigned.
- Parents are encouraged to renew library books for an additional two weeks period if more time is needed.