Let's Take a Look at B.C.E. in March, 2019
"Moving Toward Excellence!"
March 29 (Fri) - Yum, yum, SWEET Geography Plate! - Mrs. Cochran's 1st Grade Class
March 29 (Fri) - 92.7% Goal (13-book readers) Attainment- There are 33 students who did not meet the goal of 13 books to read today.
Those names and grades are shared with their homeroom teachers and administrators to take care of in a timely manner.
The remedial goal for those 33 stduents: Read 14 books by April 5. All
Read In MyOn High achievers (over 400 books each student!)
March 29 (Fri) - Reach the 3rd base goal! - just a week before the homerun!
Teachers, please let Mrs.Turner know how many homeruns you have in your homeroom after April 5.
March 28 (Thurs) - Instructions and learning! 2nd Grade by Dr. Green
March 25 - Teachers are Advisors Session - Thank you, all students and teachers!
- A lot of learning and explorations! 5th graders learned about tax collectors, 1st grade learned about archeologists, dentists, firefighters, etc.
March 19 (Tue) - Title I and Curriculum Night @ 5:00 pm
- Thank you for ALL parents, students, teachers, and staff who CAME to SUPPORT US!!
- Special appreciation goes to Dr. Green, Ms. Bailey, attorney Mr. Puetz, B.C. administrators, and B.C. cheerleaders.
* All the food and refreshments were from Mr. Puetz's donation! (His continuous and ample support is our bless!)
March 18 (Mon) - Thank you for creating the sign in the lunchroom! Mrs. Fisher - teh RCSS Nutrition Department - thnak you for your visits and the 'Hot Breakfast" sign!
We love all the special events and nutritious staff you boosted us with!!
March 15 (Fri) - Kindergarten Great Work!!
March 8 (Fri) - Book Chapacter Activity! Thank you for all students and teachers who prepared for this activity!
*The program changed, but we appreciate to YOU ALL for what you read!
Ms. Clark Mrs. Cromartie
March 7(Thurs) Read Aloud readers visits for quality reading! Thank you for all volunteer readers!!
March 7 -Greenjackets mascot - Auggie visits B.C.E. to confirm our strong, united RESOLUTION to READ!
March 7 (Thirs) Polka Dot Parfait
March 6 (Wed) - Wear the tackiest outfut and a School Supplies Winner!
March 4 - 8 - 'Read Across America' - Read Aloud @ Media Center
- Ms. Heggs' and Ms. Walker's Kindergarten class and Mrs.Cochran's 1st grade class, Thank you for coming!
March 5 (Tue) Wear like Twins!
A la carte Dollar Winner
March 4 (Mon) Read Across America week starts1 - Wear Foxy Socks "Fox in Socks" A prize winner!
AMC Movie Gift Card Winner
March 1 (Fri) MyOn Schoolwide Read In - Running Top Dr. Green's Leading Readers!!
March 1 (Fri) Pre-"Read Across America" Class Activities!
1. Read Aloud - Thank you for visiting us! Readers from the RCSS Curriculum Dept. visits us - Ms. Gladys Hamilton (3rd Grade Mrs. Chavis' class) and Ms. Rhonda Mathis (Kinder Mrs. Clark's class)
2. Lesson on Dr. Seuss' Hats (Ms.Clark's Kindergarten)
March 1(Fri) - Kick Off! Pre-"Read Across America" week Breakfast! "Green Eggs and Ham"
- "The Cat in the Hat" Day - Wear stripes.