Welcome to B.C. Media Center - 2019 - 2020!
-Media Center Vision as Instructional Partner-
To educate students to become independent and lifelong learners who can read, use information critically, respectfully, and analytically; contribute positively to the globally competitive society; and become fluent in multi-phased literacy: media, textual, visual, and technology.
Library is for everybody, so we respect others and materials by...1. leaving food and drinks outside,2. asking questions whenever we need help,
3. talking and walking quietly,
4. handling things with care,
5. putting things back where they belong,
6. cleaning the areas before we leave.
"We are critical readers, ethical library users, and analytical researchers."NEW! Revised - 2019 - 2020 B.C.E.S. Media Center Handbook
Hours : 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.Days : Monday - Friday
Hiroko TurnerSchool Library Media
Media Center Upcoming Events
- Library Orientation
- Searching books for your Lexile
- Collaborative Planning (Schoolwire)