The mission of Glenn Hills Elementary School is to
create a world-class school where students can flourish academically
while developing character traits that will prepare them to become lifelong learners.
- Every person has the right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly enviornment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.
- Excellence cannot be compromised.
- All students can learn.
- Learning is our main focus.
- A safe, positive, and nurturing environment promotes student learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies to support their learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Students need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Our school needs to function as a learning team and promote opportunities for all interested people to work together as a community of learners.
- Commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.