Welcome to Distance Learning!
It is important that our students keep learning even when they cannot come to school. Here are some resources to use:
1. Scholastic has launched a free distance learning platform with lessons for students to complete. Use the following link to access: https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
2. Khan Academy has Math resources available.
3. ReadWorks has passages with Audio, questions, and vocabulary activites for students.
4. MindSpark is offering free 60-trials for students who are facing school closures.
5. Please also look for assignments on MyOn and iReady!
6. https://www.firstinmath.com/ has Math resources available
7. https://xtramath.org/ has Math resources avilable.