To empower our students through education.
Build Eager Achievers Rigorously and Successfully.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Student's learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes learning.
- Exceptional students require special services and resources.
- Schools need to function as a learning organization and promote opportunities for all those who have stake in the success of the school to work together as a community of learners.
- All students need to be critical thinkers, responsible children and successful learners.