Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
We would like to invite everyone to join the Bayvale PTA.
The cost for dues is $5.00.
Let us work together to help our children become the best they can be!
The Mission of the PTA is to:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of the PTA are:
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
2015 - 2016 PTA Officers
Mrs. Sara Niebling
Mrs. Alisa Robinson