Good Evening Wildcats!
A HUGE thank you to all of our blood donors on Friday. We had approximately 50 donors who will help save 150 lives in the CSRA. Way to go Wildcats! We are unable to send a call out this evening due to problems with Infinite Campus; however, here are your updates for the week ahead:
- Students will return to face to face instruction on Tuesday, January 26th, 2021. If you are new to F2F, or have a change to your normal transportation, please contact your HR teacher.
- Parents an important reminder: In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, please screen your child for COVID 19 symptoms daily. If your child exhibits ANY symptoms, please keep them home. Also, if you have been exposed to someone who is positive or are currently awaiting test results, students should remain at home.
- Reminder to virtual students: You should be logging into canvas daily and attending BOTH your online instruction as well as completing your asynchronous class work. Assignments are due daily and should be completed in a prompt manner.
- 6th grade students are reminded that you will have your weekly music class on Tuesdays at 2:50. Please make sure to log in to your class on January 26th.
- All MS students who have grade recovery are reminded to check their Blended Learning icon on their Launchpad and to complete assignments in order to receive the benefit of grade recovery.
- F2F students are reminded that they should bring a water bottle to school and bring and wear a mask to school daily.
- 8th grade virtual students are reminded that tomorrow is the LAST day to register for February’s PSAT. Please call or email Mr. Lewis to secure your test. This is being provided at no cost by the school district.
- A reminder to virtual parents who are receiving meal service, meals will resume regular Friday deliveries this week. If you are virtual and would like to sign up for meals, please call the school to register.
- This week all of our students, both Virtual and F2F, will begin their Iready Middle of the Year diagnostic. F2F students will complete this at school. Virtual students will receive instructions from their teachers on how to complete the assessment. However, parents please be reminded that you SHOULD NOT assist your child with this assessment. We want to get an accurate picture of where a student is so that we can better meet their instructional needs. Do not assist them with the diagnostic, read questions for them, or provide them with hints on correct answers. We want our students to do THEIR very best on these assessments so that it will help us individualize our instruction for our students.
We are so excited to begin our F2F instruction this week and to continue with our awesome Online Academy students. Have a great night!