I am happy to welcome you to the 2020-21 school year! I am looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure that each child achieve their highest potential. In order to be successful in school, children need support from both the home and school. A strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for each child’s success and I want you to know that I will do my very best to engage your child in meaningful learning that will promote success academically.
I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2) Completes all homework assignments.
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school achievements.
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
Bus Arrival- 7:45
Tardy bell- 8:25
Student day- 8:15-3:15