I am happy to welcome you to the new 2022-2023 school year! I am looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure that each child achieve their highest potential. In order to be successful in school, children need support from both the home and school. A strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for each child’s success and I want you to know that I will do my very best to engage your child in meaningful learning that will promote success academically.
I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2) Practice skills using MobyMax.com daily.
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school achievements.
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
Student day- 8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Early Arrivals- 7:45 (Students can enter the building @7:45 a.m.)
Breakfast- 7:45 a.m. - 8:25 a.m.
School Starts- 8:20 a.m.
Tardy bell- 8:25 a.m.
Dismissal- 3:05 p.m.
Car Riders Procedures:
Students must be picked up by 3:25 p.m.
Display car sign
Remain in line
Student (s) will be brought to cars
August 2, 2022
First Day of School: August 4, 2022