• Clerical:  If you need a transcipt of your child's school record, please call Melody Smith, Guidance Secretary, at (706) 823-6950, ext. 116.  She will copy and send home with your student or put it in the front office for you to pick up. 

    We ask 24 hour notice to prepare withdrawals and an email about why you are chosing to leave C. T. Walker.  The school your student will attend will need to request a record be sent to them from the Guidance Office.  You will need a current report card to register at a new school. 


    School Counseling:  Students may see the counselor once without parent permission.  If your child is invited to participate in a small group, they will bring home a permission slip for you to sign.

    Response to Intervention (RTI):  Kim Schnorbus, our Data Clerk, will call to set up any Response to Intervention meetings.  These meetings are with a team of administrators, teachers and sometimes the counselor.

    Parent Portal:  If you are having trouble logging into Infinite Campus (IC), Mrs. Schnorbus can take your name and reset have your password reset down at the Board of Education.  Her extension is #104