The following resources are available to support digital learning days.
Per Growing Readers:
- Free 30-Day Trial: https://www.abcmouse.com/
- Free K-8 Digital Science Materials: www.carolina.com/learningfromhom
- Free Audio Books. The collection has been handpicked by our editors and is a mix of stories to entertain, engage, and inform young people, ages 0–18. The experience is completely free – no log-ins, credit cards, or passwords required. Visit stories.audible.com and just click, stream and listen.
Per New Leaders:
- ABCMouse – K-2 (Code: SCHOOL7771)
- Stems by domain:https://nieonline.com/tbtimes/downloads/CCSS_reading.pdf
- By Grade Level: https://education.illinoisstate.edu/casei/ela/textdependent/
- To learn how to write your own: https://achievethecore.org/category/1158/ela-literacy-text-dependent-questions
The following is a link to our school media page. There are lessons, virtual field trips, and much more.