4 tribes, 1 family
What is the Warren Road Tribe System?
- Each student and staff member of Warren Road Elementary are assigned a tribe at the start of the school year.
- There are 4 Tribes: Red, Blue, Yellow, & Green.
- The tribes earn points by the amount of feathers students earn for showing their P.R.I.D.E. This system is based on behavior not academics.
- The tribe system will build camaraderie and a sense of belonging to every member of Warren Road.
- The tribe system promotes positive behaviors at school and uses the team approach to build relationships and promote teamwork.
Warren Road's Tribe System is designed to:
- Promote a positive school culture,
- Build relationships among our students, teachers, staff, administration, parents, and community partners,
- Connect to our P.B.I.S. (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports) system,
- Provide character education to our students,
- Decrease the amount of discipline infractions
You are a member of the...