• What do you need to bring to registration?

    Proof of residence
    - you must provide a utility bill, lease or another bill that is attached to your residence. NOT a cell phone bill!!

    Birth Certificate- this must be the official copy with the embossed state seal.

    Social Security Card- We must have the actual card. We will make a copy of it and return it to you.

    Proof of immunization- Shot records must be on the Georgia State form 3231 and the Ear, Eye, Dental must be on the E.E.D form 3300




    Link to RCBOE Registration Information