Dear Warren Road Elementary families,
Below you can find at home activities, recipes and tips for parents to prioritize mental health and physical activity. We are focused on the safety of your school and community. Keeping kids on the move and eating nutritious foods is extremely important to heart-heathy habits.
- Get the Whole Family Moving at Home
- Dance it out
- Heart Hero Moves
- Jumping Rope Skills
- Homework with Heart
- Wacky Word Games
- Get Cooking!
- NFL PLAY 60: Huddle Up and Get Moving!
- Heart Hero Coloring Sheets
- Get Moving with the PLAY 60 app
- Berry Nuts Granola Bars
- Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ranch Chive Popcorn
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie
- Chunky Marinara with Pasta
- Sweet and Spicy Veggie Dip
- Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushy
- Southern Cornbread
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
Tips for Parents
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Kids
- Limit Screen Time
- Take Action to Control Stress
- When is the best time of day to exercise?
- Fruit and Veggie Toolkit for Kids
- How to Sneak in More Vegetables
- Fresh, Frozen and Canned Can All be Healthy
- Fight Stress with Healthy Habits
- Tips to Keep Your Whole Family Active