The faculty and staff welcome the Eagle Community to the 2019-2020 school year. Whether you are new to the community or returning after a, well deserved, summer break we are committed to a year that offers every student the opportunity to learn and grow and meet their personal mark of excellence.
Here at Freedom Park School (FPS), a partnership between the school, home, and community to support every student, every day is our goal. The learning process involves collaborating with a learning community, making mistakes, and not being afraid to take academic risks. We understand that learning occurs among the adults and students alike. We are a learning community, and are excited about the opportunities to learn and grow together. Learning is a life-long process.
Research and experience show us that a parent’s/guardian’s involvement in a child’s education is directly related to his/her success in school. To maximize your child’s success, emphasize the importance of education through the following:
- Ensure that your child is at school on time each day.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and school events.
- Monitor your child’s homework daily.
- Expect and support positive behavior at school.
- Read with your child or encourage your child to read daily.
To further support your student, we will do the following:
- Partner with you and your student to continue the tradition of academic excellence here at Freedom Park.
- Work hard to ensure all students have the opportunity to receive an excellent education that will help them to compete in a global society.
- Create lessons that provide targeted instruction and exciting and challenging enrichment opportunities.
- Treat all students, parents, and community members with respect as partners in the quest for academic success for each student.
I am thrilled to partner with you to make this an exciting and successful year for our students. Thank you in advance for your support and commitment. As your Principal, I do not take for granted the amazing responsibility I have been given. I am honored to be starting my fourth year as an Eagle. As we embark on this new year, please know that my door is always open, and I welcome positive and constructive feedback. Every student, every day that is the FPS way! I spend most of my day in classrooms so please text me or set up an appointment for the best service.Cell Phone: (706) 288-9778