The faculty and staff welcome the Eagle Community to the new school year. Whether you are new to the community or returning after a, well deserved, summer break we are committed to a year that offers every student the opportunity to learn and grow and meet their personal mark of excellence.
Here at Freedom Park School (FPS), a partnership between the school, home, and community to support every student, every day is our goal. The learning process involves collaborating with a learning community, making mistakes, and not being afraid to take academic risks. We understand that learning occurs among the adults and students alike. We are a learning community, and are excited about the opportunities to learn and grow together. Learning is a life-long process.
Research and experience show us that a parent’s/guardian’s involvement in a child’s education is directly related to his/her success in school. To maximize your child’s success, emphasize the importance of education through the following:
- Ensure that your child is at school on time each day.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and school events.
- Monitor your child’s homework daily.
- Expect and support positive behavior at school.
- Read with your child or encourage your child to read daily.
To further support your student, we will do the following:
- Partner with you and your student to continue the tradition of academic excellence here at Freedom Park.
- Work hard to ensure all students have the opportunity to receive an excellent education that will help them to compete in a global society.
- Create lessons that provide targeted instruction and exciting and challenging enrichment opportunities.
- Treat all students, parents, and community members with respect as partners in the quest for academic success for each student.
I am thrilled to partner with you to make this an exciting and successful year for our students. Thank you in advance for your support and commitment. As your Principal, I do not take for granted the amazing responsibility I have been given. I am honored to be starting my fourth year as an Eagle. As we embark on this new year, please know that my door is always open, and I welcome positive and constructive feedback. Every student, every day that is the FPS way! I spend most of my day in classrooms so please text me or set up an appointment for the best service.Cell Phone: (706) 288-9778