WRE: 4 tribes, 1 family
What is the Warren Road Tribe System?
Each student and staff member of Warren Road Elementary are assigned a tribe at the start of the school year.
There are 4 Tribes: Red, Blue, Yellow, & Green.
The tribes earn points by the amount of feathers students earn for showing their P.R.I.D.E. This system is based on behavior not academics.
The tribe system will build camaraderie and a sense of belonging to every member of Warren Road.
The tribe system promotes positive behaviors at school and uses the team approach to build relationships and promote teamwork.
Warren Road's Tribe System is designed to:
- Promote a positive school culture,
- Build relationships among our students, teachers, staff, administration, parents, and community partners,
- Connect to our P.B.I.S. (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports) system,
- Provide character education to our students,
- Decrease the amount of discipline infractions
You are a member of the...