Join the RCTCM Edgenuity Remind
RCTCM Edgenuity Overview:
RCTCM students enrolled in an Edgenuity Credit Bearing course will complete all coursework, lessons, video-instructions, assignments, labs, performance tasks, and assessments via Edgenuity. Your Teacher-of-Record (teacher listed on your Infinite Campus schedule) is your immediate point of contact for your coursework. AP C. Crawford will also guide you and monitor your course progress. Although you are completing this work asynchronously, the course outlines your required pacing to stay on track for completion by the assigned course end date. If you require additional content assistance for a core class, please sign up/schedule a tutor via FEV Tutoring.
Parents may access Edgenuity grades by having your student log-in via the RCSS Launch pad. Edgenuity grades are updated in IC after the successful completion of a course. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your student's teacher-of-record or Assistant Principal Crawford.
RCTCM Edgenuity Expectations:
It is expected that all RCTCM Edgenuity Students will:
- Attend classes regularly and on time.
- Stay on task each class period/session.
- Complete assignments and assessments in their entirety and to the best of your ability.
- Tests and Quizzes (assessments) will only be unlocked for completion during school hours. There will be no after-hours "unlocks."
- Take notes during all lessons so that you may refer to later. Notes may be used on quizzes, but not tests or exams. Teachers may require students to turn in/show evidence of notes prior to unlocking an assessment.
- If a student fails a quiz two times, a student may ask for the assignment to be reset. If a student fails after the reset, the student must keep the failing grade and no more attempts will be allowed.
- Maintain academic honestly in all Edgenuity course work.
- Earn a passing score in the assigned Edgenuity course.
- Reach out to the Teacher of Record and Mrs. C. Crawford if you are having any issues or concerns.
- Complete the daily Edgenuity Documentation Form for all sessions.
Face-to-Face RCTCM Edgenuity Daily (Class Session) Instructions:
- Face-to-Face students will report to their Teacher-of-Record, check out a laptop, and immediately log-in to Edgenuity Credit Bearing through the Launchpad.
- Face-to-Face students will complete the daily session log (MUST complete for each class session) prior to leaving the class.
- Face-to-Face students will communicate with their Teacher-of-Record for assignments/assessments to be unlocked during the class period/school day, ONLY.
Online Learning Academy RCTCM Edgenuity Daily (Class Session) Instructions:
- Online Learning Academy students will sign-in to Edgenuity Credit Bearing through the Launchpad during their assigned class period.
- Online Learning Academy students will complete the daily session log (MUST complete for each class session) prior to logging-off from the class.
- Online Learning Academy students will communicate with their Teacher-of-Record for assignments/assessments to be unlocked during the class period/school day, ONLY.