My name is Ms. Shundra Johnson, but I'd rather go by Ms. Shun. I was born and raised in Atlanta, Ga and later migrated to Augusta, Ga to attend Augusta State University on a full basketball scholarship. I have a background of working with troubled youth, providing therapy to the community, as well as ensuring the well-being of at-risk youth in Foster Care. This is my 1st year teaching Life Science, and I must admit, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to teach your young scholar! Life Science ranges from gaining a clear understanding of cells and heredity, evolution, human body systems, and ecosystems.
Parents, please ensure you encourage our scholars, as I plan to work closely with all families through a positive atmosphere of communication and consistency!
I’m looking forward to every minute of it!
Ms. ShunLearning today ...Leading tomorrow
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.