Cross Creek High SchoolMathematics Department
Covid-19 Distance Learning Tasks
- USA TEST PREP
- Due: Friday, 27 March 2020
- Login through LAUNCHPAD to access.
- Algebra I: Algebra I Spiral Review Assignment
- Geometry: Probability Reinforcement
- ONLINE ASSIGNMENT grade
- Due: Monday, 13 April 2020
- Found on BLENDED LEARNING through LAUNCHPAD
- Name: Distant Learning Assignment (Tracy)
- Algebra I: Assignment Time - 14 hours and 36 minutes
- Geometry: Assignment Time - 13 hours and 16 minutes
- QUIZ grades
- HRW ASSIGNMENTS
- Due: Friday, 24 April 2020!
- Found on HRW COLLECTIONS through LAUNCHPAD
- Algebra I: Parts 1 - 12 on exponential and quadratic functions.
- Geometry: Assignments 1 - 13 on transformations and congruence.
- CLASSWORK grades
- YOU MUST BE CONTINIOUSLY WORKING ON THESE ASSIGNMENTS - you may not be AT school but you are still IN school.
- Failure to apply yourself and complete all assignments will result in a ZERO being entered in the grade book. This could drastically impact your chances of passing the second semester of the course.
- I will be entering in a PARTICIPATION GRADES at the end of each week based on the amount of hours you have put in during the week.
- You may reach me through REMIND (Perferred) or through my SCHOOL EMAIL.
- If you are not on my REMIND the code for Algebra is @mrta313 and for Geometry @mrtg313.
Contact InformationEmail: email@example.comSchool Phone: (706) 772-8140Room Number: 313Remind Codes: Geometry - @mrtg313 / Algebra I - @mrta313 / Astronomy Club - @cchs_astroTutoring: Wednesday after school - 2:40-3:15/30To access Launch Pad for Richmond County School System, click here."The most certain way to succeed is to just try one more time." -Thomas Edison
- Leniency is NOT an option!
- USA TEST PREP
Learning today ...Leading tomorrow
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.