Mr. Scott M. Tracy - Educator
Cross Creek High SchoolMathematics DepartmentContact InformationEmail: email@example.comSchool Phone: (706) 772-8140Room Number: 313Remind Codes: Geometry - @mrtg313 / Algebra I - @mrta313 / Astronomy Club - @cchs_astroTutoring: Wednesday after school - 2:40-3:15/30To access Launch Pad for Richmond County School System, click here."The most certain way to succeed is to just try one more time." -Thomas Edison
Learning today ...Leading tomorrow
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.