School Theme: "accept. understand. love. PANTHERS."
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Greetings, Panthers! Welcome to our exceptional classroom where everyone is considered to be a gift and joy to have as a student. This will be the second year of my journey at Pine Hill Middle School after teaching mathematics at Cross Creek High for several years. I am quite enthusastic about what I do. Being a teacher is what my spirit compels me to do. My favorite part of being an educator is getting to know the young minds who will grace my classroom from year to year, and assisting them in learning the language of math. I use a wide range of strategies and techniques to help you build the foundation of pre-algbra for my math 8 students, and I due the same for my Algebra I students as we dive deeper into the world of Algebra and bot exponential and quadratic functions. I am here to help in any way possible as we transverse through the school year and all the ups and downs that come along with it.
Students make sure you join the proper Remind, as it is a part of your class and a grade!!
- Grade 8 math: Text to 81010 the message - @MrT-math8 and follow the promps you are asked.
- Algebra I: Text to 81010 the message - @MrT-Alg1 and follow the promps you are asked.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRoom Number: 434Subjects: Math 8 | Algebra IRemind CodesMath 8: @MrT-Math8Algebra I: @MrT-Alg1Tutoring: TBDClass Motto: Make an effort, not an excuse.
School Motto: Walk like a panther."The most certain way to succeed is to just try one more time."-Thomas Edison
Instead of "I don't get it"...
Math Supply List
- Pencils! Pencils! Pencils
- 1 inch binder
- 5 dividers
- Loose-leaf Notebook Paper
- Scientific Calculator
"Mathematics may not teach us to addlove or subtract hate, but it gives us hopethat every problem has a solution."-Anonymous
- Graph Paper
10 Commandments of Mathematics...
Learning today ...Leading tomorrow
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.