Greetings everyone, my name is Jeremy Dingman and I teach science at Hephzibah High School. I have two children that live at home with me and I enjoy working and playing outdoors. Let us have a great school year.
During this time of Distance Learning due to school shutdowns:
1) Students and parents can contact me at the remind links below between the hours of 8 and 4pm Monday through Friday and I will respond as soon as possible.
2) Students are expected to work an hour a day on our Edgenuity course and paper packet as instructed. While the course put out by the district is 30 hours in length, students are expected to work 1 hour per day, 5 days a week. Students should complete multiple assignments each day as each assignment is between 5 and 15 min in length.
3) I will be monitoring daily progress and putting in at least 2 grades per week as required based off of their edgenuity (and USA Testprep Grades for Biology). Students working on book packet work can use remind or email pictures of their work to me via remind or my email address email@example.com
4) Reminder to students regarding Edgenuity, you do not get multiple chances on tests and assignments, you get what you get on Edgenuity.
5) Course Names
RCSS Physics Distance Learning Module HHS and/or RCSS Biology Distance Learning Module HHS
6) On the side, or under the pages button you should see a new page titled Distance Learning. I have uploaded the paper packet to my website in case you a lose it or b can't come and get it but do have spotty internet access which will allow you to dl / print the packet. Most are word documents, some are PDF's dl as needed.
NO Tutoring until further notice of course.
Remind 101 Links can be found below. Please if you haven't already joined, select the link for the class period your child will attend.
Class name: Hephziabah Physics 2019 or text jdingman to 8101
class code: @ jdingman
Honors Biology Remind
Class name : Honors Biology or text @fea7ga to 8101
Class code: @ fea7ga
<<contact photo - 150 px wide>>Name Jeremy DingmanEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgGrade(s):9-12Subject(s):Physics, Biology