Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. John Williams
Hi I have been teaching at hephzibah for 10 years I like riding horses I went to school at Augusta Tech for automotive I got T&I from UGA and i do my udate classes at UNOH I am the Automotive Instructor and ASE-L1 Master Automotive Technician, ASE Master School Bus Technician
During this time of Distance Learning due to school shutdowns:
1) Students and parents can contact me at the remind links between the hours of 7 and 3pm Monday through Friday and I will respond as soon as possible you may also email me if you have the need.
2) Students are expected to work an hour a day on work on your class page.
3) Students if you are in year one you use them MLR page if you are in year two then use the MLR 2 page and if your are in year three then use the MLR 3 page
4) I will be monitoring daily progress and putting in at least 2 grades per week as required all grades can be monitored through Infinite Campus I will send a remind when grades are posted
5) Parents and students please feel free to contact me if you have any questios if you have not done so please sgin up on your remind for your class code on my class page
I tutor on Mondays by appointment only from 2:45-3:45 subject to change as needed
I need to know how many students i will have so i can plan for them.
< >NameMr.John WilliamsEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org Ext.2181Grade(s):9-12Subject(s)Maintenance and Light Repair 1Maintenance and Light Repair 2Maintenance and Light Repair 3Remind 101for the MLR class is 681f7for the MLR 2 class is 405018for the MLR 3 class is fad3c