Sign up for Remind by texting @jsaden to 81010
The following students are the competitors on January 25th:
Meetings are every Wednesday from 3:30 - 4:15. You must attend three meetings per month. Let us know when you cannot attend a meeting. You must be picked up no later than 4:30.
The Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl will take place on Saturday, January 25th, at Crosscreek High School.
Here is the book list for the 2020 Middle School Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl.
- Alexander, Kwame. (2018). Rebound (Illus. Dawud Anyabwile). New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Curtis, Christopher Paul. (2018). The Journey of Little Charlie. New York, NY: Scholastic Press.
- Hiranandani, Veera. (2018). Night Diary. New York, NY: Dial Books for Young Readers.
- Jenson, Cordelia and Morrison, Laurie. (2018). Every Shiny Thing (Illus. Kimberly Glyder). New York, NY: Amulet Books.
- Messner, Kate. (2016). Seventh Wish. New York, NY: Bloomsbury.
- Messner, Kate. (2018). Breakout. New York, NY: Bloomsbury Children’s Book.
- Nielsen, Jennifer A. (2018). Resistance. New York, NY: Scholastic Press.
- Paterson, Katherine. (2017). My Brigadista Year. Somerville, Massachusetts: Candlewick Press.
- Townsend, Jessica. (2017). Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Illus.Jim Madsen). New York, NY: Little, Brown and Company.
- Woodson, Jacqueline. (2018). Harbor Me. New York, NY: Nancy Paulsen Books.