Tuesday, March 17
Please visit this page daily as we transition to online learning for the forseeable future. To the best of their ability, students should view and complete assignments in the edmodo online learning platform. They were given login information yesterday in class to access the program. This Davidson page will serve as a backup with general information about assignments as well as other announcements.
** There is no need to set up a new account. Simply log in with the username/passwood you were given in class**
Assignments for this week will be posted soon.
Thursday, March 19
I hope everyone is safe and well! There have been a few issues logging into Edmodo mostly due to an increase in users. Please be patient and keep trying to log in at various times. I plan to stick with it for now.
**Important: If you have not logged into Edmodo yet or do not know how to, you need to contact me by email asap**
Some students have had issues submitting the assignment. I have posted a tutorial on submitting assignments in Edmodo and a link below.
Thursday, March 26
- Spend 10 minutes reviewing the vocabulary/terms in the textbook section.
- Complete the attached workbook page and turn it in. You can write the answers on a separate document or upload a picture of your work. Link to workbook page
- Resources: Textbook (383-388) and workbook
All assignments should be turned in via Edmodo. Regarding Edmodo, see instructions above for logging in and submitting assignments in the above posts.
Monday, March 30
1. Complete the India Crossword Puzzle by using Chapter 14 in the textbook. Due: Tomorrow by 5:00 pm.
2. Try to upload complete assignment in Edmodo by 5:00 pm on Tuesday.
3. The croosword puzzle can be downloaded here.
Wednesday, April 1
1. Today's assignment should be loaded in edmodo shortly.
2. Your task today is to join my Quizziz class page for your specific class period. This will alow me to assign Quizziz games for you to practice social studies content.
3. Follow the instructions in the assignment. Email or message me if you have any problems.
Thursday, April 2
1. Log into edmodo and read my post for today.
2. You should see a short brainPop video and a knowledge organizer both related to the life of Gandhi.
3. We may try to have a modified quiz tomorrow. I will post more info later.
Friday, April 3