Cheer/Mascot Tryouts are set again!!!
Wednesday, August 12th (1:00pm - 3:00pm)
Thursday, August 13th (10:00am - 12:00n)
Friday, August 14th (10:00am - 12:00n)
We will have tryouts in the Old Gym.
We will have a Mandatory Parent Meeting for 2020-2021 Cheerleaders and their Parents on Monday, August 17th (5:00pm).
THANK YOU to each young lady that participated in our
1st 2020-2021 Cheerleading Tryout!
Congratulations to the following young ladies for making the team
1, 2, 3, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 23, 24
For the upcoming tryout, make sure you have all needed forms (signed, initialed, dated, etc). If you do not have an updated physical on the first day of tryouts, you will not be able to attend. Before entering the building, your temperature will be taken and forms collected. Please adhere to the 6ft social distancing between you and the nearest person. If you are having issues downloading or printing needed forms, please email Ms. Gibson or Ms. K. Stone (emails below).
Things to consider/keep in mind
- We will be on a very tight schedule for ordering needed items. We will attempt to work out a 3-part payment plan; but aim for 2 payments.
- As always, Grades and Behavioral Referrals will be used to select the team.
- During the days of tryouts, you will need to bring your OWN bottle(s) of water/sports drink....no sharing or usage of the school fountains.
- Forms/Letters will be posted within the Required Athletic Forms File. All forms will need to be printed and brought with you to tryouts.
- If you are interested in trying out for cheerleading or becoming the mascot, please email Ms. Gibson or Ms. Stone.
*Required Athletic Forms for you to bring to tryouts
- Return to Voluntary Condiditioning Acknowledge Form
- Physical Form
- Parent Permission and Athlete Roster Form
- GHSA Concussion Form
*Required Athletic Forms for you to read carefully
- Admin Letter
- Infectious Disease Plan for COVID-19
- GHSA Guidance Form
Any unreturned uniforms, should be brought to the school in a plastic bag. Please write your name on the bag or on a sheet of paper; placed inside the bag.
Any questions and/or concerns, please contact
*Varsity Cheerleading: K. Stone (StoneKa@boe.richmond.k12.ga.us)
*Junior Varsity Cheerleading: M. Gibson (GibsoMa@boe.richmond.k12.ga.us)
Information is added or changed periodically, please check for updates regularly.