WELCOME TO OUR WORLD- RCTCM WORLD HISTORY
Distant Learning- March Pandemic Break
Students were given a Newspaper Project to complete. They have the assignment. It was passed out on Friday. Attached are the directions, and what they should do weekly.
They will need to screen shot the pictures of the completed work each Friday and submit on REMIND
Students are to complete the USA TP assignments. Due dates are attached.
Week 1- they are to complete SSWH10 assignments- ALL
Week 2- students are to complete SSWH13 assignments- ALL
If we are out longer than expected ALL students will be expected to complete the Newspaper Project
BUILDING A WORLD- CLASS SCHOOL SYSTEM THROUGH EDUATION, COLLABORATION, AND INNOVATION.
THE RICHMOND COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM WILL CREATE A WORLD- CLASS, GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE SCHOOL SYSTEM WHERE ALL STUDENTS WILL GRADUATE AND ARE COLLEGE/ CAREER READY.
SYLLABUS, IMPORTANT MESSAGES, PPT'S BY STANDARD, CLASS NOTES, SCHEDULED PROJECTS AND HOMEWORK WILL BE LISTED ON THIS PAGE
CLASS RITUALS AND ROUTINES
- BE ON TIME AND PREPARED WITH TEXTBOOK, 3 RING BINDER, AND BLACK OR BLUE PEN (NO PENCIL)
- TEACHER DISMISSES YOU AND NOT THE BELL
- COMPLETE ALL ASSIGNMENTS AND DO YOUR BEST WORK!!!
- NO CELL PHONES UNLESS OTHERWISE ADVISED BY MRS. JONES
- NO EATING OR DRINKING- WATER ALLOWED IN CLEAR BOTTLE ONLY
- USE RESTROOM BEFORE COMING TO CLASS- UNLESS YOU PRESENT TEACHER W/ A DOCTORS EXCUSE
- ASK 3 THEN ASK ME- DO NOT INTERRUPT INSTRUCTION. WAIT UNTIL AFTER CLASS OR BEFORE CLASS BEGINS, TO ASK ABOUT MISSING ASSIGNMENTS
- PARTICIPATION AND ATTENTIVENESS IS EXPECTED DURING CLASS INSTRUCTION
VISION, GOAL, PLAN, ACTION =SUCCESS