PHASE IV - ESPLOST
The Phase IV ESPLOST passed in 2012 when the community supported a fourth Program with significant voter support. The program consisted of 37 expansion, regeneration and renovation projects and 3 demolition projects for a total of 40 projects. Additionally over $25 million was budgeted to provide, Technology, Textbooks, Vehicles and Buses for our students.
As a result of additional collections during Phase IV, savings from the Phase IV Program, and investments from these dollars, further projects were able to be completed as a part of Phase IV beyond the original planned scope. Additional projects / scope included the following:
- Cross Creek High School - Was able to add perimeter security fencing and gates.
- T.W. Josey High School - Was able to renovate the Media Center.
- Spirit Creek Middle School - Was able to renovate the Media Center.
- Lake Forest Hills Elementary School - Was able to add an additional 4 classrooms.
- Rollins Elementary School - Was able to add new roof.
Listed are the Phase IV Bond Building Projects promised in 2012
EXPANSIONS & RENOVATIONS
- Academy of Richmond County Renovations
- Butler High School
- Cross Creek High School
- Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School
- Glenn Hills High School
- Hephzibah High School
- A.R. Johnson Magnet School
- T.W. Josey High School
- Lucy C. Laney High School
- Westside High School
- Glenn Hills Middle School
- Hephzibah Middle School
- Langford Middle School
- Morgan Road Middle School
- Murphey Middle School
- Sego Middle School
- Spirit Creek Middle School
- Tutt Middle School
- Barton Chapel Elementary School
- Collins Elementary School—School closed; construction deferred to six other schools
- Copeland Elementary School
- Glenn Hills Elementary School
- Goshen Elementary School
- Gracewood Elementary School
- Lake Forest Hills Elementary School
- Meadowbrook Elementary School
- National Hills Elementary School—deferred to Garrett Addition
- A. Brian Merry Elementary School
- Rollins Elementary School
- Southside Elementary School
- Sue Reynolds Elementary School
- C.T. Walker K-8
- Warren Road Elementary School.
- Wheeless Road Elementary School—Deferred for Phase V New School
- Wilkinson Gardens Elementary School
- Willis Foreman Elementary School
- Windsor Springs Elementary School
- Forest Hills (Demolish Old Buildings)
- AC Griggs (Demolish Old Buildings)
- Old Davidson (Demolish Old Buildings)