Early Conditional Acceptance Application Timeline
Early Conditional Acceptance Application Timeline for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Choice Fair at the Augusta Mall: November 2, 2019 from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Application Window: November 1, 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Academic Testing: January 29, 2020 and February 1, 2020
- Davidson Fine Art Auditions: February 14, 2020
- Final Decision Letters Mailed: March 1, 2020 - All applicants will receive a final decision letter in the mail via the U.S. Postal Service
Note: During the Early Conditional Acceptance phase, applicants will be selected based on their 2018-2019 final report card grades and their January 2020 magnet test scores. In grades K-3, students selected for early conditional acceptance MUST maintain a B final average or a standards-based report card rating of a 2 in language arts and math for the 2019-2020 school year. In grades 4-11, applicants MUST earn an 80 final average in all core subjects (math, reading, science, and social studies) during the 2019-2020 school year in order to be officially accepted. It is the applicant's responsibility to mail the school a copy of his or her 2019-2020 final report card by June 15, 2020. If the report card is not received or if the student does not earn at least a B in all subjects, the applicant's position will be given to the next qualified person on the waiting list.