• Families in Transition

    The Richmond County School District wants to make sure that your child receives the best possible education. Therefore, if you are a family in transition, which includes the following living arrangements or shared housing:

    • Reside in a house or apartment with parent or guardian
    • Reside in a motel, car, or campsite
    • Reside in a shelter or other temporary housing
    • Reside with friends or family members (other than or in addition to parent/guardian)

    We have resources available to support your family.