The SUPER Stop! program is a family-based program that reduces alcohol and other drug use via empowering young people and providing the skills, attitudes and behaviors necessary to live a drug-free lifestyle. SUPER Stop! is a 2-session program for 11 to 18 year olds who are exposed to risk factors for having problems related to conflict, violence, alcohol or drugs, and their parents or guardians. Parents in the program learn about skills, attitudes and behaviors that help manage and support their children's drug-free lifestyle.
SUPER Stop! has been implemented in the following schools or school systems:
- Atlanta Public Schools
- DeKalb County Juvenile Court
- Richmond County School System,
- Fayette County Public Schools
- Columbia County School District
- Henry County Schools,
- Gordon County Juvenile Court
- Cobb County Juvenile Court
- Fulton County Juvenile Court,
- Peachtree Charter Middle School
- Dunwoody High School.