Note: The Richmond County School System has transitioned to a new hiring and applicant management system. Any applications completed through the previous system are still valid, but before applying through the new system, users will need to create new profiles.
Instructions for Applying Online
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Richmond County School System! All employment applications are accepted online through the TalentED portal. You can access TalentED by clicking the image above or through this link: https://richmond.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
To be considered for employment, you must provide the following:
- A completed online application
- Transcripts or high school diploma (if required for the position for which you are applying). Official transcripts are required at the time of employment.
- Certification or licensure (if required for the position for which you are applying)
- Test scores (if required for the position for which you are applying)
- Additional supporting documentation such as a resume may be submitted with your application. You may also scan supporting documents and upload them to your file at any time after the original application is submitted.
- A valid email address is REQUIRED to apply online - Our online application requires each applicant to have a valid email address. To provide better service and faster responses to our applicants, our new application system is designed to send timely communication via email. You will receive an automatic, system generated email confirming receipt of your application when all sections are completed. If you do not have an email address, you can sign up for one free at one of the following email service providers:
- Applicants without computer access - Applicants can apply for positions via the Internet at the following locations:
- The Richmond County School System Central Office Building, Second Floor
- Your local library
- Family or friends