Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.
Purpose and Role of the Human Resources Department
Hire and retain highly qualified staff.
Points of Contact
Name: Cecil Clark, Ed.D
Title: Chief Human Resources Officer
Phone: 706.826.1000 ext. 5527
Name: Melissa Shepard, Ed.D
Title: Human Resources Assistant Director
Phone: 706.826.1000 ext. 5526
Name: Laura Bussiere
Title: Coordinator of District Office and Classified
Phone: 706.826.1000 ext. 5530
Name: Antonia Scipio
Title: Coordinator of Benefits and Workers Compensation
Phone: 706.826.1000 ext. 5165
Name: Crystal Walden
Title: Coordinator of Middle and High Schools
Phone: 706.826.1000 ext. 5806