Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Building a world-class school system through education, collaboration, and innovation.
The Richmond County School System (RCSS) will create a world-class, globally competitive school system where all students will graduate and are college/career ready.
- Every person has a right to a quality education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the individual, home, school, and community.
- Every person can learn.
- Respect and acceptance are essential for learning and personal development.
- A safe, healthy, and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Communication is the key to understanding among people.
Purpose and Role of Pre-K
The purpose of Pre-K is to prepare every student to be academically and social-emotionally ready for school.
Points of Contact
Carolyn D. PerrinPre-K Program Manager/Project DirectorAtavia D. MitchellAdministrative Assistant