Gifted Explorers Virtual Summer Enrichment CampGrade Level: 3rd-5th Grade students that are currently enrolled in the RCSS Gifted ProgramDates: June 14-24, 2021 (Monday-Thursday)Time: 9 - 11 a.m.Cost: $25 per studentRegistration Deadline: May 28, 2021 (Deadline extended.)
The RCSS Virtual Gifted Summer Enrichment Camp will focus on the Olympics.
This virtual camp is open to students in grades 3-5 that are currently enrolled in the RCSS gifted program.
Virtual campers will have the opportunity to create Artquariums that are found in the Olympic Arena and conduct a variety of hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) curriculum activities that will allow them to explore the world around them.
In addition to STEM activities, there will be time designated daily for art projects at each level to allow campers to further explore and develop their creativity.
Registration and payment information will be available soon.
MyPaymentsPlus Registration Instructions
- Go to Mypaymentsplus.com to register
- Click register if you do not currently have an account through RCSS. If you already have an RCSS account, skip to step 5.
- Select “Georgia (GA)” then “Richmond County Schools”
- Fill out the information under “Create Account” and click “Register”
- Towards the bottom center of the page, click + next to “Summer School and Programs” then “Summer Camps and Programs”
- Check the box under PAY
- Click “Continue Payment” at the bottom. This will take you to the registration form to complete.
- Please complete all fields and click “Save and Continue”. This will take you to the payment options page.
MyPaymentsPlus accepts Discover, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, VISA, and AMEX credit cards; or you may pay by electronic debit from your checking or savings account.*Virtual meeting links will be shared prior to the first day of camp. If you have any questions, please contact the Gifted Department at 706-826-1102.