Need help with something? Fill out this form to make a referral to your school social worker!
Want to see your child’s grades? Missed assignments? Homework? Talk with a teacher? Access your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus by logging in to: https://campus.rcss-k12.org/campus/portal/richmond.jsp?
Adopted January 16, 2020 Effective: February 5, 2020
Resources for Parents Needing Assistance
- Assistance with essential services (finding food, paying bills), contact 211.
- Food Insecurity and Meal Services
- Online Access to Unemployment Services, small business support
- Resources in Spanish and for immigrants
- ChildCare & Parent Services – apply for childcare assistance with CAPS
- Apply for Food Stamp and Medicaid Benefits: gateway.ga.gov (verification documents can be uploaded and case status info is available for all benefits)
- Download an Application: https://dfcs.georgia.gov/services
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Visit: https://www.connectebt.com/gaebtclient or call: 888-421-3281 for updates
- Those without internet access can contact the DFCS Customer Contact Center at 877-423-4746 for additional information or to request a paper application. Applications and any required verification can be mailed back to your local county DFCS office. County office locations are available online at https://dfcs.georgia.gov/locations.