Late Application Timeline for the 2021 - 2022 School Year
- Late Application Window: March 8, 2021 - May 1, 2021
- Late Application Academic Testing: May 15, 2021 at 8:30 AM.
- (Testing Sites: Kindergarten - C.T. Walker, 1st - 5th Grade - Copeland Elementary, 6th - 12th Grade - Westside High School OR Richmond County Technical Career Magnet School)
- Late Application DFA Audition: May 27, 2021
- Final Decision Letters mailed: June 10, 2021 - All applicants will receive a final decision letter in the mail via the U. S. Postal Service
Note: During the Late Conditional Acceptance phase, applicants will be selected based on their 2019-2020 final report card grades and their May 15, 2021 test scores. In grades K-3, students selected for late conditional acceptance MUST maintain a B final average or a standards-based report card rating of a 2 in language arts and math for the 2020-2021 school year. In grades 4-11, applicants MUST earn an 80 final average in all core subjects (math, reading, science, and social studies) during the 2020-2021 school year in order to be officially accepted. It is the applicant's responsibility to mail the school a copy of his or her 2020-2021 final report card by July 1, 2021. If the report card is not received or if the student does not earn at least a B in all subjects, the applicant's position will be given to the next qualified person on the waiting list.